Macquarium
www.macquarium.com Atlanta, GA 50 to 149 Employees

This is a dead-end company that is hanging on by a thread.

Atlanta, GA

ProsVery good quality of life. They will let me go home or take vacation anytime I want. Come and go as you see fit.

ConsManagement is absent. The place is a ghost-town. Nobody cares and nobody knows what to care about.

I see new people coming in after having been told false things about what it's like here, what we do, how we work and how to succeed. It's unfair to these new employees to see them get so disappointed on week two.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees. Drop the veil on all these secretive charades that are being played in the company. Stop acting like a multi-million dollar consulting firm when we're really just a staffing firm.

Lost company

I have been working at Macquarium

Pros: Good flex time and some good people. Clients have been pretty good, but not all.… Cons: Company lacks vision and ability to execute what many of the employees agree they need. Employees are talented people. Leadership is lost… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to employees. Learn about UX. Replace some of the executive team. Work on your brand. The pretty basic stuff is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a good place for developers

Web Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Macquarium

Pros: Telecommute Wednesdays, opportunity to work on many different projects for different… Cons: Reputation for being a sweatshop, provide inaccurate estimates to get clients then developers swallow the unestimated hours. I put in a few 80 hour… Advice to Senior Management: There ain't no way in hell that you own anybody.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Macquarium.

Worked for Macquarium? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macquarium reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Macquarium CEO Art Hopkins. All reviews posted anonymously by Macquarium employees.