Macy's

www.macysinc.com
  www.macysinc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Macy's

Decent pay, need improved incentive programs

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Macy's

Pros

Friendly co-workers, decent pay, diversity and work life balance are encouraged. Workload is manageable and the camaraderie between the management and staff is pretty good.

Cons

Need better incentive programs and need to encourage advancement opportunities with additional educational perks as well. Workplace environment needs to be more open and senior management needs to be more approachable.

Nurture the talent that is in the company and reward them with incentives such as bonuses,raises and advancement opportunities.

5254 Other Employee Reviews for Macy's (View Most Recent)

Great for a student

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Macy's

Pros

The associate discount is a great perk at working for macys and that you can use it on top of the other sales and discounts.

Cons

As a temporary employee I did not get any benefits that a part or full time employee would give. Also because I worked during the christmas holiday, alot of the full time workers were very competitive with meeting their sales goals.

Horrible.

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Paramus, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Paramus, NJ

I worked at Macy's

Pros

Ok discount on some of the cloth.. That's the only good thing about it. This particular macys was close to my house so i pretty much walked to work everyday.

Cons

Horrible employee treatment.. Its all about the credit cards.. No growth apportunities. Managers are greedy and very unprofessional. Macys is somewhere to work at for 1 month and thats it.

Managers need to learn how to treat their employees and learn what exactly their magic service is about. Because they dont even know what it is.

There are newer employer reviews for Macy's