Macy's

www.macysinc.com

It was pleasant, alot of hardwork but enjoyable at times

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsYou meet allot of people including other employees and customers. I met some great people while working there.
You get overall experience in maintaining a neat floor, working with the kiosk, handling money, and how to communicate

ConsWork can sometimes be very overwhelming and demanding, especially on the one day sale days.
Pressure to accumulate weekly credit opening is an over kill. Some managers don’t understand or don’t notice that people are struggling with the economic times. A new credit card is usually the last thing people want.

Advice to Senior ManagementAwarding the people in your department will produce a great attitude and a willingness to put forth the best effort. Try it sometime.

N/A

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Albany, NY

I have been working at Macy's

Pros: The discount, the coupons and Macy Money the associates can use....it… Cons: The pay is too too low. Advice to Senior Management: None More

A place to start and leave asap.

Clerical Operation (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Macy's

Pros: easy to get hired, I cannot think in another reason of why you should work in this place. if you go to… Cons: Poor salary, disrespectful managers. They don't care about you, they just want to look good for their superiors. This place could be the worst place… Advice to Senior Management: Please hire more respectful managers, people easy to work with.… More
There are newer reviews on Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!