Macy's

www.macysinc.com

High energy, challenging environment with lots of great business puzzles to solve.

IT Manager (Current Employee) Johns Creek, GA

ProsMacy's organization consists of many energetic, passionate people. There are excellent inclusion & participation programs for numerous topics. One is rarely bored working at Macy's.

ConsRanking system is based on a bell curve system. This can prove challenging in an organization that hires top quality experienced talent. Politics & process are sometimes allowed to get in the way of the right thing being done.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it a point to engage with employees. Don't stay secluded in an office managing via email. Sr. Management should be an engaged part of the Macy's team, not an iconic celebrity figure rarely seen outside their office.

The corporation of Macy's through the eyes of a young sales associate with a 3.5 year experience

Sales Associate (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Macy's part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -great co-workers that will bend over backward for you -fairly flexible… Cons: -raise based on hours worked NOT by "how" you do your… Advice to Senior Management: Think about your people. They work for you, therefore you need to work for them and pull some strings if you have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst company I've ever worked for

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Evansville, IN

I worked at Macy's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 20% discount, sometimes 40%. Basic uniform, paid one week vacation. Cons: Worst company I have ever worked for. No viable means for advancement. This company treats their… Advice to Senior Management: Start appreciating your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!