Macy's
2.9 of 5 3,741 reviews
www.macysinc.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

I love my job!

Financial Assistant~Group Benefits & Compliance Policy (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Macy's full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood people, great managers who are also mentors.

ConsI am an Hourly employee @ the Corporate Headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. Love my job, but the raises could be better, by adjusting some executive perks!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue striving to really appreciate, the people working under you who really do all the grunt work. Continue to develope your people.

Sales Specialist at Macy's - Lakeside Mall - Metairie, LA

Sales Specialist (Current Employee)
Metairie, LA

I have been working at Macy's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Pay, Benefits, Hours, Bonuses, Discount, Macy's Money, Contest, Awards,… Cons: Management's lack of knowledge, Lazy managers, Confusion, Internal Theft, The… Advice to Senior Management: Whatever you don't know, research and find the answer! Stop harassing me about "loyalties"! Stop sitting your behind down in the office all day, pick… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

design manager

Design Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Macy's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: lots of room for growth Cons: middle managers with less talent arent the best supporters Advice to Senior Management: allow more room for young managers to grow No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macy's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Macy's CEO Terry J. Lundgren. All reviews posted anonymously by Macy's employees.