Macy's

www.macysinc.com

Great customer service and great deals!

Current Employee - Sales Associate
Current Employee - Sales Associate

Pros

- Flexibility
- Positive Environment
- Effective Communication from upper management to associates
-Relevant Training

Cons

-Limited hours available
- Opportunities to advance with company

Other reviews for Macy's

I love my job!

Current Employee - Financial Assistant~Group Benefits & Compliance Policy  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Financial Assistant~Group Benefits & Compliance Policy in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Good people, great managers who are also mentors.

Cons

I am an Hourly employee @ the Corporate Headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. Love my job, but the raises could be better, by adjusting some executive perks!

Continue striving to really appreciate, the people working under you who really do all the grunt work. Continue to develope your people.

Sales Specialist at Macy's - Lakeside Mall - Metairie, LA

Current Employee - Sales Specialist  in  Metairie, LA
    Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Metairie, LA

Pros

Great Pay, Benefits, Hours, Bonuses, Discount, Macy's Money, Contest, Awards, Recognition.

Cons

Management's lack of knowledge, Lazy managers, Confusion, Internal Theft, The store manager, several EIC's and lazy co-workers.

Whatever you don't know, research and find the answer! Stop harassing me about "loyalties"! Stop sitting your behind down in the office all day, pick up the EIC phone when we call. Make yourself available when we need you. Stop upholding employees when you know that they are wrong. Appreciate your hard working employees and stop the gossiping! Your a MANAGER, your supposed to keep that out of the work place. I don't care if your getting married and trying to buy a house that's why I need to make sure i make my sales goal and get said loyalties so you can get your bonus! Maybe, just maybe if you become more hands on and assist us on the sales floor, than your department will do great and than you'll make your quota so you can get your bonus. P.S. To the new store manager: PLEASE STOP with all the unnecessary announcements on the intercom! Get up out the office and walk through your store! Get to know your employees, respect us and our work that we do. Be more careful of the words you speak!! Make sure your Managers have the proper training!

There are newer employer reviews for Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!