Macy's
2.9 of 5 4,188 reviews
www.macysinc.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Overall good experience

Beauty Advisor (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsUsually fun work environment, decent discounts, great retail sales experience, loved the diversity of the people, and the management team was usually always great.

ConsSometimes a monotone environment - never too exhilerating, a few co-workers were a pain, other than that - not much.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job overall, however it would be nice if the team was corraled a bit more often so we felt a little more enthusiastic about our job, or sales expecations.

It was average I would do it again

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Brea, CA

I worked at Macy's part-time for less than a year

Pros: i Got the job and thats the best thing… Cons: My phone was stolen and it was my baby Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good, stable organization that promotes learning

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Macy's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Maycs presents lots of growth spurred by e-commerce and web 2.0. Mobile and social are also getting big in… Cons: Sometimes process becomes too much process; though some of the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macy's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Macy's CEO Terry J. Lundgren. All reviews posted anonymously by Macy's employees.