Macy's

www.macysinc.com

I loved working at macy's fort myers, fl

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Fort Myers, FL

ProsInteracting with customers. training is good and although the managers all have their different approach, they're all great. the stores motivation of selling, and opening a certain amount of credits per day, is good.

Consyou can't make any money. goals are unreachable. if you count only on your base hourly of 7.79, you're good. commission is an added bonus. the MAGIC selling is good if it's genuine. some customers walk through the door with their walls up dreading a sales associate approaching them. some sales associates you have to watch out for, because this store is commissioned and some associates are MOTIVATED, they will steal sales.

Advice to Senior Managementunless you can do something about the pay, keep doing what you're doing.

Not bad

I have been working at Macy's part-time

Pros: Compensation is good and the discount works on everything Cons: There are no career opportunities More

Good company outside, not inside

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Macy's part-time

Pros: Discount, nice co-workers, somewhat pleasant managers you can always get… Cons: HR could careless about you You're on your own if you have… Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!