Macy's
2.9 of 5 3,582 reviews
www.macysinc.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Unethical behavior allowed at Macy's Furniture in Arlington, Virginia by 20+ year employees.

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Arlington, VA

I worked at Macy's full-time for more than a year

ProsMade good money in Furniture Department. Enjoyed the job and customers.

ConsPeople in department deleted my orders and bullied me the whole 1 1/2 years I worked there, and management did nothing to the employees to make them stop. I was told to leave if I didn't like it, so I did.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your store management staff does not show favoritism, they need to follow the "code of ethics" you have established. You loose honest people when they should not have to quit a job due to bulling and threats, it is against the law. It deeply affects other good employees.

Macy's is a horrible place to work !

Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Torrance, CA

I worked at Macy's part-time for less than a year

Pros: In my opinion there aren't any pros unless you like… Cons: Wells at Macy's you schedule your own hours if you are part time. if you are full time they automatically get 40 hours. if you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beauty advisor/sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Macy's

Pros: Employee discounts, some coworkers are awesome, not too many pros… Cons: Building was unsafe with cracked floors and bad air quality, LP doesn't do much, management was awful and… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate better and stop being fake. More

There are newer reviews on Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Macy's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Macy's CEO Terry J. Lundgren. All reviews posted anonymously by Macy's employees.