Macy's

www.macysinc.com

Macys so different from what it use to be. Major Change is needed .

Sales (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsI cant think of anything aside from the discounts, the sales, the customers and fellow associates. You also have the option to select your work availability .

Conseverything,mamagememt,lack of associates. To grow your customers you have to grow your team to accommodate. and really care about the customer,not just because you are in competition with other stores. It has to be about more than the $$ and the Macys Star REWARDS AKA Macys credit card.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire Hire Hire ..one person cant assist 5-10 customers at one time ,nor can you open the doors on A super Saturday with one person and expect to receive a good survey. Theres no magic in that philosophy accept to save money and put more in corporate pockets.

Why is he office staff rude AND confused

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Rego Park, NY

I have been working at Macy's part-time for less than a year

Pros: 20 percent discount, the interview was easy and short. Also, if you are… Cons: No hours. I was given a shift of 10 hours for my… Advice to Senior Management: After training a new employee, why not have someone they can shadow on the floor. I literally wasn't even shown where the staff… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good talk, no follow through

Support Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Macy's full-time

Pros: Faced paced environment, always new challenges. Good people who worked… Cons: Terrible hr practices. Associates are taken advantage of as much as they will allow before they get so… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are people— not just an expense to be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Macy's.

Worked for Macy's? Contribute to the Community!