Mad Mobile

www.madmobile.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mad Mobile

Best to keep looking

I have been working at Mad Mobile

Pros

Mad mobile has some staff members that do give each employee some feedback and the big names are very alluring.

Cons

Upper management doesn't want to hear bad news, so the middle management if you can call him that will spin any problem. If your not liked you will be fired (like me) because management in charge care more about being mentioned on an obscure website/newspaper than about any employee happiness or morale.

Replace all the management with experienced people, especially the CEO with someone knowledgeable. Please stop firing random people that work so hard just because they don't work all night long.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Mad Mobile (View Most Recent)

Great so far...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Mad Mobile full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Only been here a few months but I am really enjoying it up to this pont. Beautiful office on Rocky Point and everyone is extremely friendly and has been since day one. Management is extremely approachable and are willing to step in and help with any issues. They really do stress a team attitude and it is great to be a part of!

Cons

The parking garage is a bit of a pain but other than that the outlook is good.

Keep doing what you're doing.

Cutting edge technology and engaging workplace.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Mad Mobile full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As a software developer I really enjoy the opportunity to have the freedom to explore new technologies and to not be locked into a rigid development environment. I come from a corporate background and was used to being very stifled in my freedom to implement new technologies. Here at Mad Mobile I have a forum to bring new ideas and as a team we implement the best solution.

Cons

My commute is a little long but this is no fault of the company.

Keep up the good work! My only advice would be to keep the open environment and not to go down the path of implementing unnecessary process for the sake of process.

There are newer employer reviews for Mad Mobile