Best to keep looking

I have been working at Mad Mobile

Pros

Mad mobile has some staff members that do give each employee some feedback and the big names are very alluring.

Cons

Upper management doesn't want to hear bad news, so the middle management if you can call him that will spin any problem. If your not liked you will be fired (like me) because management in charge care more about being mentioned on an obscure website/newspaper than about any employee happiness or morale.

Advice to Management

Replace all the management with experienced people, especially the CEO with someone knowledgeable. Please stop firing random people that work so hard just because they don't work all night long.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. GREAT place to work!!!

Former Employee - Management in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Management in Tampa, FL

I worked at Mad Mobile full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Mad Mobile is an innovative software company with bleeding edge technologies. I had the pleasure of working there for over three years. I started off on the architecture team and ended up working in a leadership position. I enjoyed my time at Mad Mobile immensely and would highly recommend it to anyone. I have since had to relocate and leave the company but would jump at the chance to work there again sometime in the future. The management is very much in tune with the development team and is an overall wonderful environment to work. There are a lot of big name clients and lots of exciting work. The leadership is open to new ideas and new technologies and very supportive of the team. Great place to work!!!!

Cons

The parking garage can sometimes be a little tricky.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. Responsible for managing technical screening, interviewing, on-boarding and hiring initiatives for internal employees.

I have been working at Mad Mobile full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Mad Mobile is one of the most innovative shops to work in that is local to the Tampa area. Everyone here is passionate about our product offerings and the environment is very collaborative, enabling the opportunity to learn from extremely skilled developers, architects, etc. It is really exciting to be a part of a company that is experiencing so much growth. Also, the culture is awesome with a mix of mid to senior level people that are positive and motivating to work around. The management takes pride in each employee and goes out of their way to invest in everyone's individual success.

Cons

The parking garage is a little annoying.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your people and big things will continue to happen!