Mad Mobile

www.madmobile.com

Best to keep looking

Pros

Mad mobile has some staff members that do give each employee some feedback and the big names are very alluring.

Cons

Upper management doesn't want to hear bad news, so the middle management if you can call him that will spin any problem. If your not liked you will be fired (like me) because management in charge care more about being mentioned on an obscure website/newspaper than about any employee happiness or morale.

Replace all the management with experienced people, especially the CEO with someone knowledgeable. Please stop firing random people that work so hard just because they don't work all night long.

Other reviews for Mad Mobile

Mad Awesome

Pros

Previous to my experience here at Mad Mobile I was working in a large corporate environment where I was just a # and a body to fill the job. Mad Mobile see's potential in it's employees and is willing to nurture that. They encourage creativity and do not micromanage (which was huge for me). The ability to walk into the CEO's office is always there although some people may not take advantage of that. I feel Mad Mobile is a place where you have the opportunity to be as successful as you want to be!

Cons

What I am learning is that there will be growing pains in all smaller start-up companies, not every process is going to be the MOST organized.

Wouldn't recommend company for employment unless leadership and processes drastically improves.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Pros

Standard benefits covered by company, flexible hours as long as supervisor agrees, work attire very casual.

Cons

Poor Leadership, company growth is rapidly declining, culture and moral very low, no reviews and employee training or improvement assistance, high employee turnover.

There are newer employer reviews for Mad Mobile.

Worked for Mad Mobile? Contribute to the Community!