Madd
www.madd.org Irving, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Good work experience and great team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMADD supports a great cause and has great grassroots support in the community. They are pushing new technologies from manufacturers to prevent an intoxicated individual from starting their vehicle.

ConsThere is large opposition from the liquor industry and defense attorneys. Amending laws can prove to be difficult even though DWI problems continue.

MADD Irving Texas

Accountant (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

I worked at Madd full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Positive feeling, contributing to a great social good. Cons: - The organization has made some strategic mistakes over the past decade or so, and received negative press as a result. Viewed negatively… Advice to Senior Management: - A code of conduct is needed. One that will be enforced. - The organization is top heavy. It's an unnecessary… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Once proud, they now seek out opportunities to fail

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Irving, TX

I worked at Madd full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some employees were directly impacted by drunk driving and therefore, highly devoted and able to… Cons: Organization is scared of their founder and their history After 30 years, many people perceive that the problem of drunk driving is largely solved Overly-complicated mission statement… Advice to Senior Management: Add color to your organization. And your way of thinking. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Madd.

Worked for Madd? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Madd reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Madd CEO Debbie Weir. All reviews posted anonymously by Madd employees.