Madden Communications
www.madden.com Wood Dale, IL 150 to 499 Employees

Good company, Good People

Software Development Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Madden Communications

ProsManagement is willing to listen and change. IT department infrastructure and software is top-notch. Management communicates well and company direction/thinking is transparent for the most part. Business and IT work well and agile development practices in place.

ConsCareer growth seems limited. Lots of legacy systems in place that need to be upgraded in the coming years to keep current (this could be a good thing for IT)

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to keep innovating and sign up new clients to increase revenues and streamline processes. Try to keep your best people by showing them a career path.

Good company, Great People

Production Clerk (Former Employee)
Wood Dale, IL

I worked at Madden Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: Employees are very hard working & easy to work with Cons: Dismissed from Madden without any notice & very little explanation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tense

Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee)
Roselle, IL

I have been working at Madden Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay is good, the people are nice. Learning the systems… Cons: Growth is limited. It'd basically their way or no way at all.… Advice to Senior Management: Loosen up a bit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Madden Communications.

Worked for Madden Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Madden Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Madden Communications CEO Jim Donahugh. All reviews posted anonymously by Madden Communications employees.