Maersk Group

www.maersk.com

Good, but conservative and bureaucratic

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Copenhagen (Denmark)

ProsInteresting work assignments. Independence in work. Exiting company and exiting future business plan. Great colleagues. Maersk is a great name that may bring me closer to the next dream job.

ConsMaersk is not willing to pay people what they are worth, which means that employee turnover is way too high. This makes it frustrating to work there because you constantly have to deal with people who don't understand the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay key roles enough for them to forget about money and just enjoy the work. and either decide on an all economy travel policy (including for management) or let everyone travel business over e.g. 6 hrs or so. It creates a lot of frustration to be going to the same meeting as someone with a higher "rank" but have to travel coach (and be working) when that someone is traveling business class (and sleeping).

xx

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Maersk Group

Pros: Open communication Strong financial backbone high values Cons: Not changing rapidly enough following market dynamics Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great company

I have been working at Maersk Group

Pros: -fantastic work environment -good learning opportunities -work life balance Cons: -not innovative company, stick to the practices that people are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Maersk Group.

Worked for Maersk Group? Contribute to the Community!