Maersk Group
www.maersk.com Copenhagen, Denmark 5000+ Employees

A forward thinking company

SECOND ENGINEER (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMaersk is synonym to quality, standard, procedures and follows the best management practices to deliver the best to its customer while still focusing on the environmental impact caused due to operations carried out to meet the demand of business. A company which is very conscious about environment spends on new technologies to cut down on emission and contribute towards a safer environment.

ConsMany a times some of the decisions made by the managements does not seem to deliver the required return and causes losses which could have easily been avoided with "CONSTANT CARE" a golden line cherished for years which brought Maersk Line to the forefront of business. Maersk Line sometimes doesnt seem to recognise the hard work of some individuals and remains indifferent to their contribution. they will have to shed some stubbornness while recognizing the hard work of old hands in the company and acknowledging such employees to boost their confidence and bring their morale up.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advise would be to simplify the operation in shipping rather than making it complicated. Things which are simple should be left as it is. Also there are frequent changes made in the shore organisation which should be avoided. Appreciate if things are kept SIMPLE.

Satisfactory Well balanced Good lifestyle Better opportunities. Basically I'm In merchant navy.

Second Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Work environment. Good Pay. Can spend quality time with… Cons: None if u like the job, Can sometimes become routine. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great values, great culture, great company

BSS Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Maersk Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: A company with variety of cultures... dynamic, fun working environment. Cons: too many workloads.. though it is also a good opportunity. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Maersk Group.

Worked for Maersk Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maersk Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maersk Group CEO Nils Smedegaard Andersen. All reviews posted anonymously by Maersk Group employees.