Magdich & Associates P.C.
www.magdichlaw.com Novi, MI 6 to 15 Employees

I love this job

Attorney (Current Employee)
Novi, MI

I have been working at Magdich & Associates P.C.

ProsThis is a very good firm to work for. I enjoy all the people who are here. There is not hierarchy of people. Attorneys are treated the same as support staff. Management has an open door policy and is always willing to discuss issues and look for possible solutions.

ConsThis is a smaller firm, only 10 attorneys and about 10 support staff. This can also be seen as a positive. We are all very close.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is really nothing I would ask Management to change about the environment of the firm. Everyone is supportive and I have witnesses people move from receptionist up to being a paralegal. All the training is in house.

A bus driven by the blind.

Legal Secretary (Former Employee)
Novi, MI

I worked at Magdich & Associates P.C.

Pros: They regularly give marginally qualified applicants an opportunity. Cons: Would you work for a firm where: Management engages in childish whispering. All employees are contract employees. Support staff has to clock in and out. All contract employees suffer… Advice to Senior Management: Ask yourself -- Would I want to work for myself? … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great workplace

Paralegal (Current Employee)
Novi, MI

I have been working at Magdich & Associates P.C.

Pros: Fast paced firm with the majority of the practice dealing with insurance defense and medical malpractice. The firm has expanded in the last two… Cons: Fast paced working enviornment, so be prepared to be busy. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Magdich & Associates P.C..

Worked for Magdich & Associates P.C.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Magdich & Associates P.C. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Magdich & Associates P.C. CEO Karen W. Magdich. All reviews posted anonymously by Magdich & Associates P.C. employees.