Magellan Health

www.magellanhealth.com
  www.magellanhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Magellan Health

Monotonous with no room for growth for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Magellan Health full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The tasks that you are asked to perform are pretty simple and self explanatory. Great for individuals that like others to think for them (not required to make decisions).Upper management were very accessible, they managed by walking around. Increase in company culture with activities and events.The employees that I worked with were great until...

Cons

They laid off or quietly pushed out all of the tenured employees. Jobs are very repetitive. No room for growth even if you have been there for years, unless you are a Chatty Cathy. Individuals that go to work, perform at an exceeding rate, and go home will not advance into a position other than supervisor even with a 4 year degree.

121 Other Employee Reviews for Magellan Health (View Most Recent)

Baton Rouge Location is Awful!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Magellan Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The only pros are that most of the people are nice, and the PTO is good.

Cons

The cons include micromanagement, a pretentious manager, and an unsupportive and untrustworthy manager.

Hire the department heads who support their employees instead of throwing them under the bus, who think before speaking or acting, who comprehend basic concepts and who do not micromanage. Having previous management experience does not mean one is a good manager.

Customer service is not for me!!

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate I in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Care Associate I in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Magellan Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The people you work with are great! That is the only positive thing I have to say about this company. Everything else sucks!!

Cons

They monitor every single second of the day you are at the company. You can't go to the bathroom without someone saying something to you. They want you on the phones at all times.

Relax and pay more money to the people you have working here. Working people like dogs is not going to make them more productive. You will find yourself looking to hire more people in a short amount of time because of the turnover rate.

There are newer employer reviews for Magellan Health