Magenic Technologies

www.magenic.com

Good place for consultants

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsWork with the brightest people around, you get a chance to learn a lot. They also have training budget so use it. They pay for day by day milage (from the office that you work from to the customer).

ConsNo money bonus at the end of the year (they give out gadget bonuses like xbox, kindle fire, etc.).
If you work extra hours you will get the money every 6 months as a bonus (it's taxed differently a big NO! it's like they don't encourage extra hours).
Projects are not extremely interesting to work on, usually you are there to clean somebody else's mistakes. You don't really get to work on what you would like, so get ready to jump through technologies very often and you will.
It felt like being a part of a fraternity. Somebody else said this a while back in one of the comments.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart thinking on adding the extra hours worked to the monthly paycheck. Start thinking adding an at least 10% bonus to the best 200 consultants.

Great place to work

Consultant (Current Employee) Saint Louis Park, MN

I have been working at Magenic Technologies

Pros: Magenic has a great work environment. Working at Magenic you get lots of extra perks you won't at another company. Magenic strives for… Cons: The promotion path at Magenic has been a bit of… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out the career promotion paths and stick to them.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good luck keeping skills up to date!

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Magenic Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits and incentives. Management gives incentives for you to… Cons: The projects that come through the pipeline tend to be ones that clients can't get any contractors to take or hire any good developers to… Advice to Senior Management: If you must have consultants do remedial projects to keep the company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Magenic Technologies.

Worked for Magenic Technologies? Contribute to the Community!