Maggiano's
www.maggianos.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Bad Experience

Jacksonville, FL

ProsFree lunch, discounts, meet some nice employees despite the bad experience.

ConsNo lunch breaks. NONE! Management seems to be very arrogant, racist and not willing to listen or value the hardworking employees. I worked there and thought this would be a great opportunity to grow and seemed like the perfect company to do so. Unfortunately, after they sell on the Brinkernation" being a family, a team,etc" Its turns into a lie. From the first week it was pure hell. you are immediately thrown out there with no training and then brow beaten for not following proper procedure. the management( which are the chefs) barely seem to care about the atmosphere of the workplace. If one employ does work, and another doesn't, they just depend on the hardworker to pick up the slack. I voiced my opinions several times and actually got fired because of it. Rather than dealing with an issue I was removed. Majority of the employees are miserable but to scared to speak out about the lack of performance because they will get fired. There is severe oppression and it needs to change. If you are of any race your in a low level position and treated unfairly. You treated as though your scum, or not smart. Basically, as if blacks are inferior to whites and have no right to ask for equality. I hate I got fired because I decided to voice my opinion, but glad God delivered me from this place, it make you depressed and feel like a bad person just because of your ethnicity.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease, change your methods of our you manage. If an employee speaks out here them out.if they repeatedly speak out regarding racial slurs, disrespect, and management issues don't laugh and mock them. Handle the issue in a professional way. Very disappointed in this company.

Fast, friendly, fun.

I have been working at Maggiano's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible schedule, good pay, ability to interact with coworkers without being chastised, very willing to work around your personal life. They are very willing to… Cons: Very short breaks if any and dealing with nasty guests,… Advice to Senior Management: Follow through with what you preach. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't bother

Sous Chef (Former Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I worked at Maggiano's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great experience and great concept! Cons: Senior Management is lacking and do not know how to… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on your people skills Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Maggiano's.

Worked for Maggiano's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maggiano's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Maggiano's CEO Steve D. Provost. All reviews posted anonymously by Maggiano's employees.