Magna International
www.magnaint.com Aurora, Canada 5000+ Employees

Could be better

Assembly (Current Employee)
Nashville, IL

ProsWages and Benefits are very good compared to other companies in our area.

ConsI do not understand why it is everyone from the CEO down to local plant management gets such HUGE bonuses when it is actually the people(to use managemants words) on the shop floor that makes sure we put out a quality part that we are proud to put our name on.
I am not saying I am not thankful for what Magna has done for myself and other employees, but what I am saying is why do you feel you are of more importance than I and my fellow workers are.
We need each other. YOU are no more important than I am. Salaries for these people are not a problem for I know they earn it. I guess we do not earn what we get. Let me ask one thing, what would you do if you did not have us? Also how many people could be put to work if you did not take such HUGE bonuses. Just SAYIN.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at you are worth to MAGNA. NOW how much do you think the hourly associate is worth?
How would you get your product out IF you had no associates? I guess it would be like what I have heard in some of the meetings I have set in on, which is I WILL DO IT then you go out and get the SHOP FLOOR employees to do it but you say you are the one doing it.

good learning experience

Troy, MI

I have been working at Magna International

Pros: good pay and good benefits Cons: little room for growth for those who want to expand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a career worth keeping

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Nashville, IL

I worked at Magna International

Pros: Co-Workers were family Close to home Cons: Management changed to many times New managers didn't know what you did - but… Advice to Senior Management: Train your managers in HRM!!! More
There are newer reviews on Magna International.

Worked for Magna International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Magna International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Magna International CEO Donald J. Walker. All reviews posted anonymously by Magna International employees.