Magna International

www.magna.com

Magna International

Production Worker (Current Employee) Highland Park, MI

ProsWorking for Magna provides some the best opportunities for employees to advance to a higher level if desired. They care about their employees potential for growth and they encourage you to seek the education and training to better quailfy for new position within the company." It's a great place to work".

ConsThe only downside to working for Magna is if the auto manufacturers begin cutting jobs and and closing plants because of declining auto sales. This would be some concern only because Magna is a supplier to most of these companies that manufacture cars.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing, you have a solid grip on the world market and continue to perform exceedingly well. The management team knows exactly where this company is headed, and will stay firmly ahead of problems that may its way.

Tough place to work

Quality Engineer (Former Employee) Syracuse, NY

I worked at Magna International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Pay was comparable 24/7 to get it . Very… Cons: 24/7 on call no family life with work life balance… Advice to Senior Management: Remember we are people and need to have down time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Troy, MI

I have been working at Magna International

Pros: good pay and good benefits Cons: little room for growth for those who want to expand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Magna International.

Worked for Magna International? Contribute to the Community!