Mahindra Satyam

www.mahindrasatyam.com

Think Twice

Project Manager (Current Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsIf you are not career oriented and if you would like to stay at your designated level then this company is for you. The company will provide you a stable job and keep loading you with work. The company will treat you like a family and ensure that you are well protected from dangers of growth.

Conssalary revisions are megre and are purely to satisfy the obligation of appraisals, appreciations are far and few and promotions are but just a distant dream.

Advice to Senior Managementyou equate the company to a phoenix and mention how the company have risen from ashes. make sure that you renumerate, recognize and reward the people who have made this happen. also please ensure that you stop the sham appraisals.

An alright place - nothing great or pathetic about it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

I worked at Mahindra Satyam

Pros: Good pockets exist, but I have heard horror stories from… Cons: Regionalism!!! like speaking people grow. Well known fact inside the… More

Overall good. Exceptional ITdelivery team

Program Manager (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Mahindra Satyam

Pros: Good delivery capability. Family like organizational setup where seniors are`very… Cons: Not very strong on management consulting and large transformational projects. primary a… Advice to Senior Management: Beef up the management consulting component and seek out transformational projects… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mahindra Satyam.

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!