Mahindra Satyam
www.mahindrasatyam.com Secunderabad, India 5000+ Employees

Typical outsourcing company.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIf you are starting in a new functional postion, you can learn the ropes of IT outsourcing here. Good place to start if as a Trainee in India. Very large company with considerable experience in all areas of IT.

ConsNot the place for business consultants or people aspiring to be business consultants. Very hard to transition to a new role. Networking is difficult, opportunities to understand someone elses role and expertise are very limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementFeedback, very important to be constructive and two way.

Satisfied

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mahindra Satyam

Pros: I joined the company as a fresher.. It was a gr8 learning… Cons: Don't expect promotion in first few years,,.. I was not… Advice to Senior Management: Fine... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It took a month to get my first paycheck. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Or should I say robbing Raja to pay Bhaskar.

Assistant Consultant (Former Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Mahindra Satyam

Pros: A great paycheck. They paid me well. I received proper… Cons: Didn't like consulting. Like working for one company, not multiple. Satyam did not pay me for an entire month and they were not honest about… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lie. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mahindra Satyam.

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra Satyam reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mahindra Satyam CEO C P Gurnani. All reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra Satyam employees.