There are newer employer reviews for Mahindra Satyam

A great company under a new management...will it sustain?

Current Employee - Relationship Manager
Current Employee - Relationship Manager

I have been working at Mahindra Satyam

Pros

High Growth Opportunities for Performers, Great Customers to work with and best in class professionals. Broad service offerings spanning across technologies and business lines. Loyal and committed employees

Cons

Salary and compensation is not on par. Recovering from the financial scandal by ex-chariman has marked a dent. It is getting tough for old timers to adopt with the new management. The new management are more short term focussed and want to cut costs and make the organization leaner. Not looking at long term which may impact down the line.

Incentivize the hard working associates, after all bcoz of them this company has survived.

868 Other Employee Reviews for Mahindra Satyam (View Most Recent)

Typical outsourcing company.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Mahindra Satyam

Pros

If you are starting in a new functional postion, you can learn the ropes of IT outsourcing here. Good place to start if as a Trainee in India. Very large company with considerable experience in all areas of IT.

Cons

Not the place for business consultants or people aspiring to be business consultants. Very hard to transition to a new role. Networking is difficult, opportunities to understand someone elses role and expertise are very limited.

Feedback, very important to be constructive and two way.

Satisfied

I worked at Mahindra Satyam

Pros

I joined the company as a fresher.. It was a gr8 learning platform for me.. You can get a chance to work in various technologies..

Cons

Don't expect promotion in first few years,,.. I was not satisfied with the pay structure...
    Probably it wud have improved now...

Fine...

There are newer employer reviews for Mahindra Satyam

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!