Mahindra Satyam
www.mahindrasatyam.com Secunderabad, India 5000+ Employees

Senior Management doesn't Care about you, still Company's alive because of Dedicated and great technical manpower.

Project Lead (Current Employee)
New York, NY

Prosa) Peers are good, don't expect a lot of goodness from senior management.

b) Some level of transparency still exists. A lot of transparency existed in old Satyam.

c) Very good Skilled & Intelligent employees around you, therefore there is opportunity to learn a lot of things.

d) Learning Center in Satyam is very good and you get to learn a lot of free things, which you wont get to learn in any organization.

Consa) Management (one level above you and all higher levels) don't care about you at all. What you are doing, whether you are satisfied, dissatisfied, your concerns etc.

b) Apraisals is not satisfactory to some extent.

c) You have to really be stricter and smarter and clever to get your dues and what you want from the higher ups.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to proactively get yourself more involved with the juniors rather than having them leave. Remember your job is to take care of both employees and the client......I think you have forgotten the employees totally. Get your act together before a lot of good skilled labor gets away.

Its a good company as far as benefits and starting pay but there is no room or motivation for improvement or promotion

UNIX Administrator (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Mahindra Satyam

Pros: The people are really nice. Cons: The pay isn't great. There is no motivation for career advancement and their policies are a nightmare. Sometimes you… Advice to Senior Management: Improve your HR. Don't lock people out of certain systems for not filling… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall good but in longer run it is bad

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at Mahindra Satyam

Pros: Job Security is one thing which you can be assured… Cons: Salary saturation after some time. Advice to Senior Management: nothing is gonna change. so I better keep it with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mahindra Satyam.

Worked for Mahindra Satyam? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mahindra Satyam reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mahindra Satyam CEO C P Gurnani. All reviews posted anonymously by Mahindra Satyam employees.