Fantastic

Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at MaidPro full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The CEO and President really strive to make the environment a fun and open.

Cons

Even if there were cons, they would most likely be employee-specific to your career path and not neccessarily representative of the group.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Refused to pay me

Former Employee - Housekeeper in Parker, CO
    Former Employee - Housekeeper in Parker, CO

I worked at MaidPro full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

they will hire anyone with a car

Cons

where to start where to start. First off without looking at my resume or my application, they hired me right on the spot. I never had to take a drug test which was required. I only worked two weeks. I started a ey said week before payday so my first check should have been for a week, but they said since it was so low it would be on the next check. I worked over 40 hours that first week got there around 7:30 and didn't get home till well after 6 and that was eating lunch in the car with my "trainer." second week I got paid roughly $180 for 40 hours worth of work. that's when i decided to quit, i was nice enough to finish off my day so they wouldn't have to reschedule. the last house i cleaned the day before was with another "trainer" because she had to be somewhere, she left as soon as got there. she cleaned upstairs i cleaned downstairs.my last day i cleaned 2 houses, as i was leaving my last house, i got a call from the office saying i needed to go back to the house from yesturday because they did not like the cleaning. They didn't like how the upstairs was cleaned and wanted a re-do, I did not clean upstairs, their "trainer" cleaned that. I refused to go back, so i went home. They thretened to call the cops on me because i stole their property. I returned it the next morning with my housecleaning sheets so i could get my last paycheck which they wouldn't give to me because they would mail it. my last check was for $89. These are the worst people to work for. if you are desperate for a job then by all means work there. You are going to get screwed so bad and talked to like you are the scum of the earth.

Advice to Management

grow up!

so far its not what i was expecting

Current Employee - House Keeper in Newport News, VA
    Current Employee - House Keeper in Newport News, VA

I have been working at MaidPro part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good hours just not enough of them

Cons

its not full time work