Do not lie to yourself - Come ready to work!

Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate  in  Austin, TX
Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent culture, amazing professional / personal growth opportunity, room for advancement, great product that helps local business owners, the management cares about their employees, fantastic co workers, gorgeous office, and a HUGE potential to make a lot of money! It really was fun working there, and my co workers were the best of the best! Prizes, and rewards are AWESOME! Vacations to other country's, gift cards, and electronics are some of the things you can win for doing your job well. Hard to find a company this exciting.

Cons

Do not lie to yourself, and say that you are the best, if you're not ready to work harder then the best. Cold calling for a start up is not easy, and this career opportunity shouldn't be taken lightly. The have high expectations for their employees, but they're forthcoming about that from beginning. So if you choose to accept their job offer, do not complaine about the effort it takes to do your job. It is a very fast paced, and performance driven atmosphere, but you can see that when you come in for your interview. I didn't read any of the other reviews because I wanted to leave a completely in bias review, about my own personal experience.

You are all doing an amazing job. I do not believe that there is a single, incapable manager in the entire company. I have been fortunate enough to meet all the managers company wide. They are all proven sales professionals, and motivational. Keep up the great work! That goes for the executive team as well.

Other Reviews for Main Street Hub

Glorified telemarketing job

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time

Pros

-people were young, fully stocked kitchen

Cons

No opportunity to use your creative selling side...they make you read exactly from a script. Management only focuses on number of calls and not quality. There is not room for growth or personal development. One of my least favorite jobs I've ever had.

Less focus on number of calls, and let employees invest time/research into accounts so it feels more like a true tech sales job than a telemarketing one.

Enjoyable -Stressful - Successful

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time for more than a year

Pros

Collaborative environment. Execs who take the time out of their day to listen and help front line employees. Hard-working and fun-loving teammates. Feels like the company is headed in a great direction.

Cons

Stressful environment - but not unique from any other early stage startup.

Keep listening and adjusting and getting better.

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub.

Worked for Main Street Hub? Contribute to the Community!