Main Street Hub

www.mainstreethub.com
  www.mainstreethub.com
There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Worst place I've ever worked at

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very few. Free food is great, people I worked with were really cool and enjoyed having a good time... but that's about it... The product might work for a few businesses I guess.
CEO's seem ok, almost as if they don't see all the negative going's on. But they surely must.

Cons

- Managers only care about their own targets, not their employees needs. They hold you accountable for everything and preach accountability everyday, yet ironically, never hold themselves accountable for their actions.
- Given terrible leads with many areas that involve "taco stands" and "spas" where the people owning them don't even speak english.
- Managers will swear and use curse words on a regular basis to try and "motivate" you
- They expect you to stay late and come in early every day. If you choose not to they make you feel guilty and question your work ethic, even if you have made over 100 calls that day
- Unrealistic expectations for their monthly quotas, only 1 or 2 people in the office hit them
- Never feeling secure in your position, this creates a negative environment for everyone as they feel they could be the next one to be fired
- No doubt every positive review on this site is by a current employee or manager who was told to, they live for social media, gimme a break.

Maybe don't put this pressure on people. go to school and learn to speak to people with respect and don't treat your employees like fools.
you have a decent product but the business model is terrible.

107 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

Churn and burn

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I learned what it's like to work for managers who have next to no managerial experience and have degrees from community colleges if they're lucky.

Cons

This job ranked up there with my job loading a trailer at UPS (which by the way is the worst job I've ever had). Managers are really good at burning people out. Expect to be micromanaged to death, taught to do as you are told, dial 100 times a day or more, take advantage of small business owners. The commission structure is much of a joke. Even if you hit your quota before getting fired it's not much to talk about. If you don't mind getting fired for not hitting quota then it's great. You are better advised to wait tables than work here. The benefits are the same but it's more fun. To be completely honest, 1 in 10 new hires will make it 3 months, 1 in 50 will make it 6 months, 1 in 100 will make it 1 year. I was 1 in 50. There is ZERO job security here. Look elsewhere.

Sell the company already. What's taking so long? No more dumb money out there?

WORK=PAID

I have been working at Main Street Hub as a contractor

Pros

Tons of opportunity, amazing atmosphere that is all about cultivating a circle of winners with winning attitudes and resiliency. I mean, its pretty simple. Come here with a good attitude and a willingness to work and take feedback. You will do well, and you will make money. If you want to get better, work, and have the right mindset main street hub could be your road.

Cons

Your cold calling. I mean, work so hard and be so good at it that you'll never have to do it again. Use this is a stepping stone and make some money on the way.

I enjoy management.