Main Street Hub

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Great Place for Growth and Experience

Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Camaraderie of your fellow team members. They spend lots of time after work helping each other with the pitch or whatever it takes to become better. Sales Training's are some of the best I have seen. The strong committment to Company Culture by the CEO's and management is very impressive. Lots of open talks with implementation and follow through. Plus your really helping local businesses, a service you can feel confident to offer

Cons

Sometimes the noise in the office is more difficult. But the vibe of everyone pitching together keeps us pushing each other,
Not having a key to get in the office early

Keep up the great work, hearing from your employees in 2012 and then following up with us by having more town halls for us to be able to be heard or ask questions has benefited all of us. Visiting the offices across the country and sitting down with us has made such an impact amongts employees, the confidence level has increased over the last 6 months.

92 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

Main Street Hub Rocks!

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am a current employee at MSH, and will tell you how it is. This is hands down one of the best jobs I've ever had. No matter what work is work, but at MSH they give you an opportunity to make a lot of money, if you can figure out the sale. You have one job with this company, that is to sell. If you're good at sales and a good person, and know how to let your personality shine over the phone, you will make money while helping small business owners make more money that they would have never made. If you are a hustler and can be genuine you will bank at MSH. The CEOS are young and want everything completely transparent so that they know what they have to fix. The reviews that you see that are bashing on MSH are people who truly just were not cut out to sell social media. This job isn't for everyone but if you really think about it, you are selling a great product, hanging with great people everyday, and making great deals of money. This job will also give you skills that are valuable in any other role you may take on

Cons

Its cold calling. Somewhat of a high turnover rate because they hire a bunch of people who are not typically cut out for sales. MSH is not for everyone but If you have a passion for social media you will enjoy this position.

The management is great, they will help you close deals even if you're not amazing starting out on the phone. Keep it up

Main Street Hub is an amazing place to work

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My experience with Main Street Hub has been great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an exciting challenge. Amazing environment with supportive managers, teammates, and executives. I never thought that I could work for a company as fun as this. I consider myself lucky to be a part of something bigger than me and look forward to moving up with Main Street Hub.

Cons

This job requires effort? Nothing in life that is great is easy. If you are looking for a job where you don't have to think and can just show up and push the autopilot button then this is not the place for you. If you don't want to be challenged and go outside of your comfort zone you would not like MSH.

Keep up the great work!