Main Street Hub

www.mainstreethub.com
  www.mainstreethub.com
There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

This is a fantastic company to work for.

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They treat their employees very well as long as you produce. Having worked in a sales position, its all about the numbers. If sales is your passion, and you love the thrill and the chase of cold calling, you will be rewarded handsomely. They are fantastic spiffs/prizes to entice and motivate you, and the support from your peers is infectious.

Cons

If you arn't producing, you are forgotten. You can be at the top one moment and at the bottom the next. Most of the position is 95% rejection from gatekeepers and ignorant business owners. You are chasing deals, calling and calling and calling. People will hang up on you, they will get angry with you, they will be nice and they will stand you up.... If you dont want to spend %95 of your career doing this in order to reap the 5% reward, than this is not a job for you.

Recognize before you let other people go that they may have other talents in the company, if sales is not their thing.

107 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

If you are looking for a company with great pay and great culture, this is it.

Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As a salesman, I can't think of a more ideal company to work for. The pay is generous and the people are friendly to work with. Once you get the hang of product knowledge, Main Street Hub basically sells itself. I feel like Main Street Hub is poorly represented on here because negative reviews tend to come from people who have been let go due to poor performance.

Cons

I honestly can't think of much to complain about. I have worked here for a year now and I can say that this is the best job I have ever had. As long as you are not allergic to work, you will excel and be rewarded for it.

The Ideal Opportunity for a Striver

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

MSH has been an incredible company to be a part of. This company is the ideal environment for people who want to really challenge themselves, contribute to something bigger, push forward a socially responsible mission, and develop their skill sets deeply.

The cultural environment at MSH is so well crafted and cared for. The executive team really cares about the front lines, the CEOs make themselves very available to the whole company, and they invest real time and resources to keep the culture thriving. We also have a ton of fun.

The people who are successful here actively seek out opportunity for creative growth, skill development, and relationship building. It really is what you make of it. I'm surrounded by exciting and intelligent individuals who work hard and make me want to be better. We believe in leveling ourselves and the company up, and owning that our success is not what happens to us but rather what we make happen.

Cons

The hours can be long and the salary compensation may not be what other companies offer, but for people that are rewarded by opportunity, cultural compensation, and challenging, interesting work, the trade off is more than satisfactory.

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub