There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Great work, awesome people, creating jobs in more ways than one!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, culture, culture. They really emphasize the importance of culture here. Yeah, they have a ping-pong table and a keg in the office, but the comradery and support from coworkers is really what makes it.

There is also an emphasis on growth. When I asked about the next steps in my career, I was met with a plan to develop my skills to a place where they would be attractive to many companies not just MSH.

Creating jobs everywhere! Not only is MSH growing like crazy and creating opportunities in the ATX, SF, LA, and NYC areas, but by supporting local businesses they are creating jobs in the 50 states that we have clients in.

Cons

Stressful? It's a startup. That's kind of the point. Grow fast on little money to make a huge impact! I'm OK with that. I would much rather be here learning and working for local business, than working in a cube for a corporate beast. Long days and long weeks are totally worth everything I am gaining in experience, friends, and what's to come!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Place for Growth and Experience

Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Camaraderie of your fellow team members. They spend lots of time after work helping each other with the pitch or whatever it takes to become better. Sales Training's are some of the best I have seen. The strong committment to Company Culture by the CEO's and management is very impressive. Lots of open talks with implementation and follow through. Plus your really helping local businesses, a service you can feel confident to offer

Cons

Sometimes the noise in the office is more difficult. But the vibe of everyone pitching together keeps us pushing each other,
    Not having a key to get in the office early

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, hearing from your employees in 2012 and then following up with us by having more town halls for us to be able to be heard or ask questions has benefited all of us. Visiting the offices across the country and sitting down with us has made such an impact amongts employees, the confidence level has increased over the last 6 months.

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 8, 2014co-CEO

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and we agree that we have a fantastic team! When hiring, we look for people who align with our values – one of these being “Elevate ... More

Main Street Hub is an amazing place to work

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My experience with Main Street Hub has been great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an exciting challenge. Amazing environment with supportive managers, teammates, and executives. I never thought that I could work for a company as fun as this. I consider myself lucky to be a part of something bigger than me and look forward to moving up with Main Street Hub.

Cons

This job requires effort? Nothing in life that is great is easy. If you are looking for a job where you don't have to think and can just show up and push the autopilot button then this is not the place for you. If you don't want to be challenged and go outside of your comfort zone you would not like MSH.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 8, 2014co-CEO

Thanks for your review! Based on what you’ve written here, it sounds like you’re motivated by being a part of something bigger than yourself, and we think one of the things that has made the company ... More