Main Street Hub
mainstreethub.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great work, awesome people, creating jobs in more ways than one!

Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time for more than a year

ProsCulture, culture, culture. They really emphasize the importance of culture here. Yeah, they have a ping-pong table and a keg in the office, but the comradery and support from coworkers is really what makes it.

There is also an emphasis on growth. When I asked about the next steps in my career, I was met with a plan to develop my skills to a place where they would be attractive to many companies not just MSH.

Creating jobs everywhere! Not only is MSH growing like crazy and creating opportunities in the ATX, SF, LA, and NYC areas, but by supporting local businesses they are creating jobs in the 50 states that we have clients in.

ConsStressful? It's a startup. That's kind of the point. Grow fast on little money to make a huge impact! I'm OK with that. I would much rather be here learning and working for local business, than working in a cube for a corporate beast. Long days and long weeks are totally worth everything I am gaining in experience, friends, and what's to come!

Great Place for Growth and Experience

Senior Social Media Representative (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time for more than a year

Pros: Camaraderie of your fellow team members. They spend lots of time after work helping each other with the pitch or whatever it takes to become… Cons: Sometimes the noise in the office is more difficult. But the vibe of everyone pitching… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work, hearing from your employees in 2012 and then following up with us by having more town halls for us to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Main Street Hub Rocks!

Social Media Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time for less than a year

Pros: I am a current employee at MSH, and will tell you how it is. This is hands down one of the best jobs I've ever… Cons: Its cold calling. Somewhat of a high turnover rate because they hire a bunch of people who are not typically cut… Advice to Senior Management: The management is great, they will help you close deals even… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Main Street Hub.

Worked for Main Street Hub? Contribute to the Community!

Main Street Hub – Why Work for Us?

Founded in 2010, Main Street Hub is the voice of more local businesses than any other company. Through technology, creativity, and service, we provide great local businesses around the world with do-it-for-you products… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Main Street Hub reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Main Street Hub CEO Andrew Allison & Matt Stuart. All reviews posted anonymously by Main Street Hub employees.