Main Street Hub

www.mainstreethub.com
  www.mainstreethub.com
There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Great work, awesome people, creating jobs in more ways than one!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Culture, culture, culture. They really emphasize the importance of culture here. Yeah, they have a ping-pong table and a keg in the office, but the comradery and support from coworkers is really what makes it.

There is also an emphasis on growth. When I asked about the next steps in my career, I was met with a plan to develop my skills to a place where they would be attractive to many companies not just MSH.

Creating jobs everywhere! Not only is MSH growing like crazy and creating opportunities in the ATX, SF, LA, and NYC areas, but by supporting local businesses they are creating jobs in the 50 states that we have clients in.

Cons

Stressful? It's a startup. That's kind of the point. Grow fast on little money to make a huge impact! I'm OK with that. I would much rather be here learning and working for local business, than working in a cube for a corporate beast. Long days and long weeks are totally worth everything I am gaining in experience, friends, and what's to come!

107 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

Great Place for Growth and Experience

Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Camaraderie of your fellow team members. They spend lots of time after work helping each other with the pitch or whatever it takes to become better. Sales Training's are some of the best I have seen. The strong committment to Company Culture by the CEO's and management is very impressive. Lots of open talks with implementation and follow through. Plus your really helping local businesses, a service you can feel confident to offer

Cons

Sometimes the noise in the office is more difficult. But the vibe of everyone pitching together keeps us pushing each other,
    Not having a key to get in the office early

Keep up the great work, hearing from your employees in 2012 and then following up with us by having more town halls for us to be able to be heard or ask questions has benefited all of us. Visiting the offices across the country and sitting down with us has made such an impact amongts employees, the confidence level has increased over the last 6 months.

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 8, 2014co-CEO

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and we agree that we have a fantastic team! When hiring, we look for people who align with our values – one of these being “Elevate ... More

Main Street Hub Rocks!

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am a current employee at MSH, and will tell you how it is. This is hands down one of the best jobs I've ever had. No matter what work is work, but at MSH they give you an opportunity to make a lot of money, if you can figure out the sale. You have one job with this company, that is to sell. If you're good at sales and a good person, and know how to let your personality shine over the phone, you will make money while helping small business owners make more money that they would have never made. If you are a hustler and can be genuine you will bank at MSH. The CEOS are young and want everything completely transparent so that they know what they have to fix. The reviews that you see that are bashing on MSH are people who truly just were not cut out to sell social media. This job isn't for everyone but if you really think about it, you are selling a great product, hanging with great people everyday, and making great deals of money. This job will also give you skills that are valuable in any other role you may take on

Cons

Its cold calling. Somewhat of a high turnover rate because they hire a bunch of people who are not typically cut out for sales. MSH is not for everyone but If you have a passion for social media you will enjoy this position.

The management is great, they will help you close deals even if you're not amazing starting out on the phone. Keep it up

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 8, 2014co-CEO

Thanks for your review! As you know, our mission is to create thriving local economies, and the growth we’ve seen so far is the result of having a product that resonates with local businesses and a ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub