Main Street Hub

www.mainstreethub.com
There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

The Ideal Opportunity for a Striver

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

MSH has been an incredible company to be a part of. This company is the ideal environment for people who want to really challenge themselves, contribute to something bigger, push forward a socially responsible mission, and develop their skill sets deeply.

The cultural environment at MSH is so well crafted and cared for. The executive team really cares about the front lines, the CEOs make themselves very available to the whole company, and they invest real time and resources to keep the culture thriving. We also have a ton of fun.

The people who are successful here actively seek out opportunity for creative growth, skill development, and relationship building. It really is what you make of it. I'm surrounded by exciting and intelligent individuals who work hard and make me want to be better. We believe in leveling ourselves and the company up, and owning that our success is not what happens to us but rather what we make happen.

Cons

The hours can be long and the salary compensation may not be what other companies offer, but for people that are rewarded by opportunity, cultural compensation, and challenging, interesting work, the trade off is more than satisfactory.

92 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

If you are looking for a company with great pay and great culture, this is it.

Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

As a salesman, I can't think of a more ideal company to work for. The pay is generous and the people are friendly to work with. Once you get the hang of product knowledge, Main Street Hub basically sells itself. I feel like Main Street Hub is poorly represented on here because negative reviews tend to come from people who have been let go due to poor performance.

Cons

I honestly can't think of much to complain about. I have worked here for a year now and I can say that this is the best job I have ever had. As long as you are not allergic to work, you will excel and be rewarded for it.

Great work, awesome people, creating jobs in more ways than one!

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Culture, culture, culture. They really emphasize the importance of culture here. Yeah, they have a ping-pong table and a keg in the office, but the comradery and support from coworkers is really what makes it.

There is also an emphasis on growth. When I asked about the next steps in my career, I was met with a plan to develop my skills to a place where they would be attractive to many companies not just MSH.

Creating jobs everywhere! Not only is MSH growing like crazy and creating opportunities in the ATX, SF, LA, and NYC areas, but by supporting local businesses they are creating jobs in the 50 states that we have clients in.

Cons

Stressful? It's a startup. That's kind of the point. Grow fast on little money to make a huge impact! I'm OK with that. I would much rather be here learning and working for local business, than working in a cube for a corporate beast. Long days and long weeks are totally worth everything I am gaining in experience, friends, and what's to come!

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub