The Ideal Opportunity for a Striver

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MSH has been an incredible company to be a part of. This company is the ideal environment for people who want to really challenge themselves, contribute to something bigger, push forward a socially responsible mission, and develop their skill sets deeply. The cultural environment at MSH is so well crafted and cared for. The executive team really cares about the front lines, the CEOs make themselves very available to the whole company, and they invest real time and resources to keep the culture thriving. We also have a ton of fun. The people who are successful here actively seek out opportunity for creative growth, skill development, and relationship building. It really is what you make of it. I'm surrounded by exciting and intelligent individuals who work hard and make me want to be better. We believe in leveling ourselves and the company up, and owning that our success is not what happens to us but rather what we make happen.

Cons

The hours can be long and the salary compensation may not be what other companies offer, but for people that are rewarded by opportunity, cultural compensation, and challenging, interesting work, the trade off is more than satisfactory.

Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub

Great work, awesome people, creating jobs in more ways than one!

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, culture, culture. They really emphasize the importance of culture here. Yeah, they have a ping-pong table and a keg in the office, but the comradery and support from coworkers is really what makes it. There is also an emphasis on growth. When I asked about the next steps in my career, I was met with a plan to develop my skills to a place where they would be attractive to many companies not just MSH. Creating jobs everywhere! Not only is MSH growing like crazy and creating opportunities in the ATX, SF, LA, and NYC areas, but by supporting local businesses they are creating jobs in the 50 states that we have clients in.

Cons

Stressful? It's a startup. That's kind of the point. Grow fast on little money to make a huge impact! I'm OK with that. I would much rather be here learning and working for local business, than working in a cube for a corporate beast. Long days and long weeks are totally worth everything I am gaining in experience, friends, and what's to come!

Great Place for Growth and Experience

Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Social Media Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Camaraderie of your fellow team members. They spend lots of time after work helping each other with the pitch or whatever it takes to become better. Sales Training's are some of the best I have seen. The strong committment to Company Culture by the CEO's and management is very impressive. Lots of open talks with implementation and follow through. Plus your really helping local businesses, a service you can feel confident to offer

Cons

Sometimes the noise in the office is more difficult. But the vibe of everyone pitching together keeps us pushing each other, Not having a key to get in the office early

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, hearing from your employees in 2012 and then following up with us by having more town halls for us to be able to be heard or ask questions has benefited all of us. Visiting the offices across the country and sitting down with us has made such an impact amongts employees, the confidence level has increased over the last 6 months.

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 8, 2014 – co-CEO

Thanks for your review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, and we agree that we have a fantastic team! When hiring, we look for people who align with our values – one of these being “Elevate ... More