#HubLife is where you #WorkHardPlayHard

Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Office Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Culture – Great place to work. Good balance of work and social life. Diversity – You’ll meet new people and that they will helpful when you ask for it. Growth – You see a lot of people getting themselves to the next level. A lot of people that comes here have so much potential and this company gives that to them. Development – Everyone here is very helpful and they’re there when you need help. Your ideas and inputs are always put into consideration.

Cons

Huge turnover. I’ve put some effort getting to know people better and their needs, but as time goes, they come and go.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

Main Street Hub Response

Dec 8, 2014 – co-CEO

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We’re delighted to hear about the support you receive from your teammates. One of our values is Elevate Others, and it’s all about lifting up our ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Fun, high energy, team environment.

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Young mentality, very energetic, and everyone does their best to keep spirits high. Everyone is very concerned with their own personal development as well as the development of everyone around them. The whole office does a part to pick everyone up.

Cons

Sales will make you hate your life and question the reason why you exist.

Advice to Management

I think everything is awesome as far as the people go

Main Street Hub Response

Jan 5, 2015 – co-CEO

Thanks for your review! It’s great to hear that the team’s supportive, positive culture has had such a big impact on your experience. Our value “Elevate Others” is all about lifting people up, and ... More

Management has no business skills

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good location in Austin. Sometimes they bring in breakfast and lunch. The staff that is tormented by management is really cool!

Cons

1. They don't care about the people. Turnover rate is unbelievable. 2. The culture they breed is fear. 3. Brainwashing happens on a daily basis. You're either selling or you're wasting time. However, it's hard to sell a service that is horrible. 4. You can be fired and will be fired for not obtaining numbers they require (which for Sales is impossible unless you're lucky. 5. Even middle management is horrible. There are people who work here that don't even have college degrees. Bottom line up front- don't work here. McDonald's probably has a better working environment.

Advice to Management

Go to business school. You all are horrible leaders and I truly feel bad for the investors that you manipulated into buying into this company.