Main Street Hub

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Rewarding work

Current Employee - Local Marketing Consultant in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Local Marketing Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fun and supportive atmosphere. You can turn to your peers or managers for anything and we sell an amazing product.

Cons

No help with parking fees downtown Austin. Can't bring pets or family to office and most events.

Everything you guys are doing is wonderful!

92 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

Main Street Hub - Awesome Company! Sales - Challenging (Like any sales role)

Current Employee - Senior Local Marketing Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Local Marketing Consultant

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

1.Culture - The company is very particular who they hire. The reasons: They need the employees to be a good fit for the main reason their services exist, HELPING LOCAL businesses thrive. They look for people who are passionate in this goal. They want their employees to build relationships within their peers, in their office and within the company.
    2. Compensation - You're offered a base pay (which is nice, especially in a sales role). You are also rewarded with commission. There's opportunity to increase your base pay while staying in the same role; all depending on your performance sales wise. You have a monthly commission, a quarterly commission and a yearly commission. (Great potential to make A LOT of money) Spiffs - Want a $100.00 gift card for doing your job? Constant opportunities to win extra rewards, trips, tvs, electronics, and money.
    3. Dress code - want to wear jeans and a tank top to work? Come on in! Or dress to impress, the choice is yours.
    4. Music - Do you enjoy working while listening to some jams? Pandora all day!

Cons

1. High turn over - Expected, you don't perform sales wise, then you won't be a good fit to maintain a long term employment.
    2. Not enough sales training. Coaching is provided, feedback, etc. However, sales training is not.

When hiring, offer a sales training that covers techniques for different scenarios. Strongly believe more people would be retained, if their was a training specific to actual selling and sales in general.

Fast paced, extremely smart team all around

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Love working with very smart people. The company does an amazing job at hiring the best at a fast pace. Everyone has the ability to grow here no matter what level you come in. I have seen interns move into senior positions.

Cons

If you are not up for a challenge, then this isn't the place for you.

I know we are growing even faster over the next few years. Please keep up the good work on providing a place for all of us to also grow and learn.

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub