There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Main Street Hub - Challenge accepted

Current Employee - Senior Local Marketing Consultant  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Senior Local Marketing Consultant in Austin, TX

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great culture!! It is a fun work environment for those who don't like sitting in a quiet cubicle all day. Theres music playing, free food, and just a great overall place to be stuck at for 9 hours/day. The company has rapidly grown for the better and to be honest this job is not for everyone and I wouldn't take some of these negative reviews too seriously. Having a great work-ethic, mental fortitude, and a desire to make money will make you successful at MSH. The monthly and quarterly commission structure is great! The harder you work, the more and more you can get paid! I don't think I've ever had a job where I get excited to come in to work everyday to basically be with people I call friends and get to make money at the same time. If you have a work hard, play hard mentality, you will be fine here. Also because the company has recently made big changes in its upper management, the career path has gotten a lot of transparent in the last few months. They want more people to be promoted within and move up in the company.

Cons

This is not an easy job. The starting pay may not be the best and it's cold calling. The ones who come in here and treat it like another job where they clock in and out and collect a paycheck, are the ones who don't last long here and are frustrated as to why and it probably is because they lacked hard work and didn't reach out for help. The people who are highly motivated and work hard inside and outside the office to get better everyday are the ones who make extremely big paychecks! Trust me, i've seen some. It is cold calling and the uphill battle right out of the gates is going to be tough. You are going to get rude people and hung up on a lot, but the more experience, knowledge of the product, and work more efficiently you start closing deals and warm leads will start making it your way.

The hiring process needs to be better more strict and rigorous. Finding more people who are motivated and driven.

82 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

traumatizing

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time for less than a year

Pros

nothing positive about this dump of a company

Cons

deceiving CEOs
    no integrity
    ex cons welcome

sit on a board and hire people who know what they are doing

Young Owners- Immature Company

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a fun start-up environment.

Cons

Not a transparent company. Upper management are not able to use talent that they were hired for because the owners are controlling micro-managers and their lack of knowledge and support of employees is felt all the way down the chain.

sit on a board and hire someone who knows what they are doing

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Worked for Main Street Hub? Contribute to the Community!