Mainstream Merchant Services

mainstreamms.com
  mainstreamms.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services

Close your eyes and wish... Mainstream provides in a Processing World that just doesn't get it!

Current Employee - Senior Management in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Senior Management in Denver, CO

I have been working at Mainstream Merchant Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A young management group that came from the field syde of the merchant processing day-to-day world has taken the disconnects that all other companies and their employees have sturggled with and addressed beyond merely smoke and mirrors. A comp plan and employee tools that truely allows the most valuable employee- the Account Manager- to "own" his portfolio and not only take care of his acquired merchants but retain them on the highest level. Looking for a company with a differentiator, frankly look no further!!!

Cons

The young managements caring and creativity opens up so many "new doors" that where to go next- not a bad thing ehh!

Stay the course and lock the doors at night to keep those wanting to come over from breaking it down!

20 Other Employee Reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services (View Most Recent)

Its nice to work for a company that actually listens to you and cares about what you have to say

Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mainstream Merchant Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

New accounts are approved pretty fast. Many of the accounts that I submit are appoved the same day. I just love the online sales reporting site. Tracking the status of my accounts is easy and I know what is going on with each of my merchants. The merchant application actually makes sense and is easy to fill out.

Cons

I haven't found one yet

Keep listening to your sales reps!

MainStream is a growing ISO already operating with the proficiency of many processors.

Current Employee - Operations in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Operations in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

With their numerous proprietary systems, boarding and installation is often completed in less than 24 hours! Fantastic online reporting tools for sales agents and merchants, tons of online help at your fingertips, and great customer service and technical support behind the scenes, all help make this the best ISO I've ever worked with.

Cons

MainStream is still somewhat dependent upon systems belonging to the processor. It would be nice to see them take even more in-house.

Obtain our own Vericenter Downlaod system. Bring our own POS system to market.

There are newer employer reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services