There are newer employer reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services

A proper way to run a company!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mainstream Merchant Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent support and no negativity! As a sales professional for many years it is Awesome to feel like I am an asset to the company not just an employee!

Cons

Newer company to people in the "Merchant World" so not as recognized yet.

Newer platforms can and should always be supported by the developers on a specific dedicated Mainstream call queue vs. calling into their general phone number.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services (View Most Recent)

Close your eyes and wish... Mainstream provides in a Processing World that just doesn't get it!

Current Employee - Senior Management  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Management in Denver, CO

Pros

A young management group that came from the field syde of the merchant processing day-to-day world has taken the disconnects that all other companies and their employees have sturggled with and addressed beyond merely smoke and mirrors. A comp plan and employee tools that truely allows the most valuable employee- the Account Manager- to "own" his portfolio and not only take care of his acquired merchants but retain them on the highest level. Looking for a company with a differentiator, frankly look no further!!!

Cons

The young managements caring and creativity opens up so many "new doors" that where to go next- not a bad thing ehh!

Stay the course and lock the doors at night to keep those wanting to come over from breaking it down!

Its nice to work for a company that actually listens to you and cares about what you have to say

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Mainstream Merchant Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

New accounts are approved pretty fast. Many of the accounts that I submit are appoved the same day. I just love the online sales reporting site. Tracking the status of my accounts is easy and I know what is going on with each of my merchants. The merchant application actually makes sense and is easy to fill out.

Cons

I haven't found one yet

Keep listening to your sales reps!

There are newer employer reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services

Worked for Mainstream Merchant Services? Contribute to the Community!