Mainstream Merchant Services

mainstreamms.com
  mainstreamms.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services

Mainstream is at the forefront of superior customer service and equipping their sales force with the tools to succeed

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY
Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Mainstream Merchant Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Agent portal is best in the industry- You are constantly in the loop from the time a deal is submitted until installation. W2 model that actually works- With superior management talent and a monthly expense allotment sales professionals are given a great opportunity to build a career. Monthly cash incentives and higher residual payouts than W2 industry competitors make this the best compensation plan in the industry. Flexible upper management allows the company to adapt to ever present changes in the industry. Sales support and customer support professionals all have extensive experience in the industry. Managers have a very good track record of helping qualified candidates get vested compared to other competitor firms in the industry. Managers work at developing partnerships and banking alliances that develop lead generation for their sales professionals. 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, 50K in Life Insurance and Incentive Trips all add to the attractiveness of this company.

Cons

For some a remote sales job can be challenging. You need to have maturity, drive, and discipline to succeed in this industry.

Continue to increase your national reach in the industry sector. Be selective in management hirings so that you can strategically develop geographical areas. Branch out recruiting support to other venues and social media sites- Linked In. Continue the culture that is in place- Everyone is on the same team and not pitted against each other. Continue the team approach where a question is never unanswered and an e-mail never not replied to.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services (View Most Recent)

Veteran in the payments industry gives Mainstream 5 stars!

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

Not too big, but small enough that everyone knows your name and actually cares about you and your success. Having worked for the industry big boys for nearly 20 years, I can honestly say Mainstream is on the right path and has the best comp plan I've seen. Although a young company, the management team has already proven to me that they actually listen. This is not a company who micro-manages you to death with reports, endless conference calls and meetings. Rather, they employ experienced professionals who have already achieved success in this industry and are more than willing to help the sales force succeed. Paperwork is simplified, help desk answers the phone, is courteous, professional, pricing is flexible, good benefits and weekly paychecks.

Cons

This is a work-from-home environment and if you don't know how to manage your time well, you will not achieve success. Mainstream has yet to establish themselves as a contender, but they are laser focused and it won't be long. Good to be in on the ground floor and see Mainstream grow every day.

I can see that management is willing to do whatever it takes to become the best processor. Having worked for 3 of the largest processors, I am most impressed with the communication and desire to succeed exemplified by management. Keep it up!

Mainstream Merchant Services Response

Oct 28, 2014VP of Sales

We are glad to hear your great comments and advice. We hope to continue to grow MainStream with the same mentality and hard work as when we started.

amazing opportunity to learn from experts

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, KS
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, KS

Pros

veteran sales leaders and sales professionals always assisting one another, up to date products and solutions, amazing sales website to track customers for retention and sales, great pay structure compared to other tricks I have seen out there, easy to understand statements and clarity of pricing with interchange plus models with no bogus or silly monthly fees, Next day funding and one point are awesome and can't wait till the new products are released.

Cons

would like to have more time to learn from those who are already successful since I have been in the industry under a year, have a corporate meeting to see headquarters in Georgia to see the operation. That would be cool.

bring us to Atlanta to see the company, especially as a rookie. I like how you manage to make it feel like family and it would be nice to actually meet everyone behind the scenes who are so helpful.

There are newer employer reviews for Mainstream Merchant Services