Mainz Brady Group
mbg.com San Mateo, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Appreciated the opportunity to work for MBG.

(Former Employee)
Foster City, CA

ProsPromoted self discipline, did not micro managed their employees. Appreciated the opportunity to work for MBG. Promoted self discipline, did not micro managed their employees. Inspired over achieving. The success is contagious. Management worked very hard on encouraging employees to work on positions closest to real, fillable roles. They have a great commission structure. They have fun, quarterly contests where the winners go on quick fun weekend trips.

ConsManagement worked too hard and too long with subpar internal employees before terminating. Management made it very hard for sales to pursue large clients with VMS / VOP / MSP programs with high volume but low fill ratios and low margin type business.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't hire anyone from low producing competitors.

Hard place to work

Portland, OR

I have been working at Mainz Brady Group

Pros: Good client base and they buy snacks Cons: poor management and low base No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

An exceptional company full of exceptional people!

Account Amanger (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at Mainz Brady Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A great work environment - they provide outstanding training and then let you do your thing! Since they hire very professional people,… Cons: I can't really think of any. If you are not… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work....I refer you to as many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mainz Brady Group.

Worked for Mainz Brady Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mainz Brady Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mainz Brady Group CEO Eric F. Brady. All reviews posted anonymously by Mainz Brady Group employees.