Makosi

www.makosi.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Makosi

Remarkable people and remarkable company

Current Employee - AUdit & Business Consultant in New York, NY
Current Employee - AUdit & Business Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Makosi full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Makosi has an excellent culture. A play hard word hard mentality in an exciting environment that is also very challenging and supportive. Both management and employees are fiercely focused on delivering top quality service to clients. There have been many periodic gatherings and outings to wonderful restaurants and other fun activities like skiing or sailing trips. I found it is a place that constantly encourages one to develop professionally while engaging everyone to find innovative ways to improve and grow the business. It has been my experience that management is fair, flexible, and reasonable when it comes to each person’s personal situation - they genuinely care about our success and happiness which helps enable a good work life balance. They are also a bit quirky and a lot of fun. It is mostly on the job training but development courses, coaching, and mentoring are always available and if you find an area you want to improve you can approach management for guidance or access to the necessary courses. Being involved in many stimulating projects with exposure to C-Level client personal, I’ve had numerous opportunities to stretch my abilities and develop new skills. Overall, I think it is a solid company with an exceptional amount of potential and I’m excited to see some of the strategic initiatives unfold.

Cons

It’s a relatively young company so it doesn’t have a well know reputation but I think with time it will have a global presence and a solid positive following.

Baby steps – continue managing growth to ensure we constantly have the best employees that fit the culture and can deliver excellent client service.

26 Other Employee Reviews for Makosi (View Most Recent)

Personal and bespoke, crafting a career based on integrity

Current Employee - Senior Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Makosi full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Open communication with everyone at Makosi, on all subjects related to my career has given me control of the direction and breadth of my work. I develop skills daily and constantly pointed towards doors to learn the next set.

Cons

Like anything, you get out what you put in, the market becomes more competitive on a daily basis so you have to work hard, but this must be seen as a given.

It's great to work for an innovative dynamic company that focuses on deliverying the best for clients and employees

Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Makosi

Pros

Makosi is fantastic in terms of providing exposure of its consultants to senior business leaders in the industry at the Director and Managing Director level. The quality of the consultants they recruit and send into organisations not only raises the bar in terms of your performance but also increases your exposure in the organisation. I've really enjoyed some of the innovative lessons I've learnt from people in Makosi the formost amongst them the need to keep challenging yourself to be better, rather than simply resting on your laurels and being complacent with who you are.

Cons

At times it can be difficult to meet the expectations of both a clients needs and Makosi' but the challenging situations are where you have the opportunity to excel right?

Keep focused on delivery, your core value proposition, your staff and your success is assured.

There are newer employer reviews for Makosi