Decent place to work

Former Employee - Field Technician in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Field Technician in Denver, CO

I worked at Malin

Pros

Good pay and the company is very willing to let you take time off in order to handle personal issues.

Cons

Some of the customers have some of the worst equipment I have ever seen. They also try a little too hard to fix major issues in the field instead of bringing them to the shop.

Advice to Management

A keener ear for the little people in the trucks on the road would be nice. And an expanded shop facility would be great.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. I don

Current Employee - Service Coordinator
    Current Employee - Service Coordinator

I have been working at Malin

Pros

Very good pay for my limited experience. If you don't have kids, you can get along very comfortably on the starting salary. I think it's low stress job. You get a lot of autonomy and they treat you like an adult. They require a college degree but you don't need any special education, just basic people and computer skills. People are very nice and eager to help you. You can feel proud to say you work here!

Cons

The paperwork can be tedious and when the office is noisy it's difficult to focus. I haven't come across any major cons.

Advice to Management

The volume in the office is a little disruptive, since you're remodeling I suggest investing in sound dampening structures.