Malvern Instruments
www.malvern.com Westborough, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Excellent Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Malvern Instruments

ProsHaving worked at malvern of over a dozen years I have seen the company grow organicly and through acquisitions. While growing pains and challenges of integrating new personnel and technologies are to be expected, Malvern has done an excellent job in fostering an overall environment of teamwork and is generally very fair to its employees. Mr. Dutko is the President of American Operations is a very capable manager and team builder. I never had any trouble expressing any concerns to him and I think he truly welcomes interacting on a personal level with the entire organization, so he can know what problems people are having and how to keep the operation running smoothly. The company headquarters is in Malvern UK, a very pleasant town with a history of technical excellence dating back to the 1940's. UK management keeps a very worldwide view, is alert for new developments that fit its aggressive growth plans for high end, high tech, high quality material characterization. Generally the environment is demanding. Extra time and effort is required, is usually recognized, but perhaps not your next paycheck.

ConsSome departments are not run as well as others. Some individual managers were not well suited for their positions but usually did not last long. You are generally expected to function in a team toward an overall end result. If your team doesn't function well, of if you don't function well in your team it will eventually lead to problems, and resolutions you may not like.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't really have any advice to give at this point since it has been some time since I worked there.

Intern

I have been working at Malvern Instruments

Pros: Great work environment and colleagues Cons: Nothing really comes to mind More

Customer Service

I have been working at Malvern Instruments

Pros: None, this group of people have no moral integrity Cons: Liars and cheats, will screw anyone over for a buck Advice to Senior Management: Quit being so greedy More

There are newer reviews on Malvern Instruments.

Worked for Malvern Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Malvern Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Malvern Instruments CEO Brian W. Dutko. All reviews posted anonymously by Malvern Instruments employees.