There are newer employer reviews for ManTech

A top notch place to work for people in the hi-tech defense services industry.

Current Employee - Computer Forensic Analyst in Falls Church, VA
Current Employee - Computer Forensic Analyst in Falls Church, VA

I have been working at ManTech

Pros

There exists an extremly positive corporate culture all-around with a focus on providing the best people with the right skills to their customers.

Constantly evolving business opportunities allow you to continue with your professional development and move around within contracts to the positions you are best suited for.

Senior management also seems to be very loyal to strong performers and is more than happy to promote from within which allows you career development as well.

Cons

Virtually all of the positions are located in the NoVa area.

Keep on developing the company and continue to recognize the hard work put in by all the busy-bees.

262 Other Employee Reviews for ManTech (View Most Recent)

Leading provider of technologies and solutions for the national defense industry

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at ManTech

Pros

ManTech is a real solid company that has really started to move up in the tech industry thanks to their smart moves on focusing on national defense and security solutions, and making smart acquistions of good companies over the past few years.

Cons

ManTech has many contacts with many different parts of military and national defense, but they do a real terrible job of sharing what each of the contracts do, who works on them, and what the expertise are of the personnel within the various sections of the company. The badly need a online community stood up with the company where can share more about who they, what they know, and where they work.

No comment

Don't Get Stuck At ManTech

Current Employee - Administrative Supervisor in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Supervisor in Killeen, TX

I have been working at ManTech

Pros

It used to be the benefits. However, since we have fallen under the Service Contract Act (SCA), that is no longer the case. Because of the SCA, if you are just starting on with ManTech or another contractor, then your benefits are not as good as they were prior. If you are starting out now, you will never ever have any sick time, which is rediculous.

Cons

It is a white, male dominated company. If you are not a white male who is part of a very small clique you will never get anywhere, no matter how educated or qualified you are. I know this through my own experience as well as people I work with. I finally got promoted into a position which was created for a white male and was filled by another male that I trained, and found out through the grapevine that I was making much less than either of them had started at.

Be fair!! Treat everyone equally and give bonuses, raises and promotions as deserved, not because they are part of a group. I know of a black female who had to go all the way to human resources at the Headquarters office to make a complaint before she was promoted into a position.

There are newer employer reviews for ManTech