ManTech
www.mantech.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Bad place where management doesn't care about employees and doesn't hide it.

C&A Analyst (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

ProsCompensation
Benefits
Tuition assistance
Pay for parking
Nothing else

ConsProgram managers are not involved on what's going on at the client site and don't care,therefore managers play favorites and cannot be trusted. There are so many unethical things going on such as managers telling your personal business to everyone that will listen. When you try to solve the problem by going to upper management you are told to suck it up and get along with everyone or leave the company. Employee turnover is high. I haven't worked for ManTech long but I am really disappointed. If you complain because you have no computer or desk and therefore can't do any work you are treated as a second class citizen.

I asked upper management if I could be placed on another contract and he was extremely rude and nasty. Probably because there is an upcoming recompete and he just wants bodies to be able to win the contract.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop playing favorites, act as though you care, treat everyone especially new employees with respect.

Software Developer, Staff

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Hinton, WV

I have been working at ManTech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are some quality people, good managers who want to provide value for their clients. It can be fun exciting work. Some environments… Cons: Unfortunately a lot of the experience is dependent on whom you end up working under. Compensation in West Virginia seems to be… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure that you communicate relevant facts to your non co-located employees, and provide opportunities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to start a Career, not to continue it.

Web Designer (Former Employee)
    Washington, DC

I worked at ManTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent Job, Friendly co-workers, some vertical movement. Cons: Not enough opportunity for vertical movement. Management holds you back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ManTech.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ManTech CEO George J. Pedersen. All reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees.