ManTech
www.mantech.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Good as far as government contractors go

Multimedia Specialist (Current Employee)
Chantilly, VA

I have been working at ManTech full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood pay
Good immediate managment
responsive managment
Great employee benefits

ConsEach contract, business unit, program manager is different - so your experience may vary

Not like the old days at Aegis with yearly bonuses or paid luncheouns or gift cards for doing good work. It's just the nature of a company that has grown from a small one to one of the big boys.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on listening to your employees. Managment is a two-way street between advocating for your employees and instilling the company vision, mission and objectives. I Had outstanding program managment.

Man tech will always be there

Warehouse (Current Employee)
Anchorage, AK

I have been working at ManTech full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great hours, great pay and great benefits Cons: Jobs only last as long as the contract Advice to Senior Management: Better Organization Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worked with a great team, can't say much about the rest of the company

Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee)
Fort Hood, TX

I have been working at ManTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent pay, interesting work, cool people, rarely worked more than… Cons: Slow advancement, limited raises, had to get another job to… Advice to Senior Management: Direct management was fantastic. I didn't ever meet anyone beyond… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ManTech.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ManTech CEO George J. Pedersen. All reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees.