ManTech
www.mantech.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

a little overbearing, but they might pay you well.

HTML Author (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsGood benefits, regular hours, accessible by public transportation.

ConsThere are many mandatory ManTech Culture sessions that you have to participate in as a ManTech employee -- micro-advisories on ethics and professional behavior. It's all a bit paternalistic.

Advice to Senior ManagementI worked for ManTech in a location they inherited when they bought a woman-owned contracting company. It was a pretty lousy coding job with few redeeming values and a supervisor who was marginally more qulified to do her job than i was. But I needed the money.

Contractor

Contractor (Current Employee)
    Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at ManTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay is ok, Company is what you make of it. You would… Cons: Employed till not billable - no bench, there is no growth potential but… Advice to Senior Management: Make more of an effort to make contractors in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

ok

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
    Fort Hood, TX

I have been working at ManTech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: ok salary. casual work environment. former veteran employees. Cons: no perks like drinks, nice break rooms, etc. everyone had to pitch in and buy a new fridge when the old… Advice to Senior Management: spend some money on employees. offer training to first-line supervisors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ManTech.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ManTech CEO George J. Pedersen. All reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees.