ManTech
www.mantech.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Good stability, but not a place to develop your career.

Requirements Analyst (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsMy first boss at ManTech was very concerned for her people and went out of her way to look out for them. She would push back on corporate if she thought there were things that weren't right, and wasn't a "spotlight grabber." The team I worked with was very good, but also isolated- we were on site with the client and weren't really plugged in with what was happening at ManTech HQ. The benefits package was good. Also, they were willing to be open-minded about my resume--I came from another field and background. I think that my experience was very isolated though- I only worked on the one contract. I was lucky that it was with great people that I still keep in touch with.

ConsBecause we were on the client site, we felt very isolated from ManTech HQ. We felt like we didn't really matter to them, as long as the contract was making money. Also, there was very little room for professional growth. They were good about reimbursing for things like PMP training, but then there wasn't really any place to go. I ended up taking on a colleague's role after he left, with an increase in responsibility, travel, and time in the office. I asked for a raise to compensate me, and was denied. After that, I felt like I had to leave- I couldn't afford the associated costs with the travel for the job.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would have been really nice to not be so cut off from the rest of the company. Sending your mid-level managers to the client sites to check in and meet the employees once a quarter or something would have been really nice. I never felt like a ManTech employee, I felt more like I worked for the client.

Sad to leave this compay

Technical Trainer (Current Employee)
    Fort Hood, TX

I have been working at ManTech full-time for more than a year

Pros: Paid Travel, laid back work environment, easy money Cons: boredom when not travelling, lack of opportunities for advancement Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sr. Financial Analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ManTech

Pros: Good benefits and room to move up Cons: High turnover makes it difficult to master work load Advice to Senior Management: Keep folks incentivized More
There are newer reviews on ManTech.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ManTech CEO George J. Pedersen. All reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees.