ManTech

There are newer employer reviews for ManTech

Good enough

Current Employee - Systems Developer Principal in Norfolk, VA
Current Employee - Systems Developer Principal in Norfolk, VA

I have been working at ManTech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I find my local management is consistently good. They are qualified engineers and good leaders. I have been working for 40 years and have a lot to compare to. I have little to complain about in the area of salary and benefits. They don't nag me which I consider a major plus and I feel like an accepted and valued team member. They perform as well as any top-tier consulting company and I have worked for several of the best.

Cons

Local site management has little influence with the customer. They offer good advice which is promptly discarded. The job is extremely challenging.

269 Other Employee Reviews for ManTech (View Most Recent)

A new creative way to take away employee's benefits...

Current Employee - Analyst in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Arlington, VA

I have been working at ManTech as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Seemed to be a great company to work for... UNTIL.... the end of my contract arrived, granted I had saved all my normally accrued leave the whole year to be able to take some with my husband when he retired (about the same time).....

Cons

They have policies set up to take away employee's benefits once they do not need them any more. What they WILL NOT tell you, that if you save your regular leave till the end of your contract, they will consider your first day of leave your 'resignation' day, leaving you without health insurance for the duration of your leave, and as a result of your 'forced resignation' you will not be able to file unemployment if you are not able to find another job right away...

It would only be fair to remove this 'policy' or at least print it somewhere, so people can plan their lives around these 'meant to deprive employees of their benefits' policies.

Good people, terrible corporate machine

Former Employee - Principal Network Engineer in Vienna, VA
    Former Employee - Principal Network Engineer in Vienna, VA

I worked at ManTech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the groups do amazing things that literally, are done no where else in the world. Was able to get a decent salary only after repeated threats to leave and go to a competitor.

Cons

The bureaucracy is as bad as it gets. Insane management decisions that directly hurt the customer and employees.

There are newer employer reviews for ManTech