ManTech

There are newer employer reviews for ManTech

Decent company

Former Employee - Supply Clerk in Columbus, GA
Former Employee - Supply Clerk in Columbus, GA

I worked at ManTech full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pay is ok and work is steady and people are nice

Cons

Work overseas living conditions not so good

Promotions should go for what you do not what you know. Just because you know something doesn't mean you will be productive

283 Other Employee Reviews for ManTech (View Most Recent)

Well its a decent job

Current Employee - Electronics Technician
    Current Employee - Electronics Technician

I have been working at ManTech full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pay is very good/ Hours are long but its the nature of being the working class.

Cons

Man where do I begin... Fear of contract ending an being unemployed sucks. Also management is always oblivious to everything in regards to new company policies. No training. Mantech wont certify you in anything at all ex. If you don't have osha you have to come out of pocket for it.

Train your people/certify them accordinngly your retention will drop. Dont make them come out of pocket to do there job.

A new creative way to take away employee's benefits...

Current Employee - Analyst in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Arlington, VA

I have been working at ManTech as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Seemed to be a great company to work for... UNTIL.... the end of my contract arrived, granted I had saved all my normally accrued leave the whole year to be able to take some with my husband when he retired (about the same time).....

Cons

They have policies set up to take away employee's benefits once they do not need them any more. What they WILL NOT tell you, that if you save your regular leave till the end of your contract, they will consider your first day of leave your 'resignation' day, leaving you without health insurance for the duration of your leave, and as a result of your 'forced resignation' you will not be able to file unemployment if you are not able to find another job right away...

It would only be fair to remove this 'policy' or at least print it somewhere, so people can plan their lives around these 'meant to deprive employees of their benefits' policies.

There are newer employer reviews for ManTech