ManTech
www.mantech.com Fairfax, VA 5000+ Employees

Working at ManTech

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at ManTech

ProsManTech offers excellent benefits and is quite supportive of its employees. ManTech affords its employees easy access and visibility to company policies and is responsive to employee requests for assistance. ManTech is a company with a strong emphasis on integrity.

ConsAdvancement and recognition are sometimes subjective. There are compensation inequities such as employees receiving higher salaries than other employees who have a higher billing rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management should review internal business processes that are overly rigid and slow to respond to business necessities.

Overall - A Good Place

Manager (Former Employee)
Washington, PA

I worked at ManTech

Pros: Incredibly talented employees doing jobs important to the national security. … Cons: Changes are being made, but for a long time some senior… Advice to Senior Management: Respect the talent your employees bring to their jobs and communicate with them.… More

Not bad, for a big government contractor.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at ManTech

Pros: - Large, stable company - Variety of projects if you desire change - The… Cons: There is a lot of talk about retention, but not much is done for it. After a few years working… Advice to Senior Management: I would like to stay, but my salary here is… More

There are newer reviews on ManTech.

Worked for ManTech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ManTech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ManTech CEO George J. Pedersen. All reviews posted anonymously by ManTech employees.